Job Opening: Director Of Development
The Frontier Institute is currently hiring for the following position:
Director of Development
About the Director of Development Opening:
The Director of Development is a key leadership position reporting directly to the President and CEO. This position is responsible for all fundraising and development activities of the Frontier Institute.
This position can be based in a virtual office with travel to Helena, Montana expected 1-2 times per year.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside CEO to cultivate, solicit, and steward a portfolio of major gifts donors and prospects
- Oversee moves management strategy, crafting personalized communication and engagement plans for each major gift level donor and prospective donors
- Research and qualify major gifts donor prospects
- Secure and schedule meetings for CEO with major gifts level donors
- Manage table of gifts and donor database
- Prepare and schedule donor communications
- Competent development professional with 2-4 years of experience with nonprofit donor prospecting, cultivation, or stewardship
- Experience with major gifts solicitation preferred
- Conscientious team member motivated to create a high-quality donor experience
- Detail oriented and accountable professional who can manage logistics and meet deadlines
Hours, Salary, Benefits:
Full-time, salaried position. Flexible hours and vacation policy. Health Insurance and 401(k).
Recruitment and Interview Process
Promising applicants will be invited to a virtual first-round interview with the CEO, followed by a virtual second-round interview with the rest of Frontier Institute’s staff. The final-round interview will be in-person in Montana with the CEO. Frontier Institute will cover travel costs to Montana for remote applicants.
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- A cover letter detailing your philosophical interest in The Frontier Institute, the Director of Development opening, how your experience has prepared you for this position, and your salary requirements
Applications should be submitted to Talent Market via this link:
There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This job will remain posted on our site until it is filled.
Questions can be directed to Katelynn Barbosa, Director of Talent Engagement, at Talent Market, who is assisting with the search: firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Talent Market is a nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting liberty by helping free-market nonprofits identify talent for critical roles. Talent Market provides consulting and recruiting services at no cost to 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that clearly and directly focus on advancing the principles of economic freedom, free enterprise, free trade, free speech, property rights, rule of law, and limited regulation.